3 small Sweet Potatoes
1. Boil the Sweet Potatoes
2. When done mash them babies up
3. Throw in the julienned zucchini, feta cheese, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder… mix it up!
4. Cut the breast in half horizontally
5. With each halfed breast (LOL) half it again but NOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. we want to create a big piece-o-breast … real mature. i know!
6. With each piece, spread it open, spread an even layer of your sweet potato mixture on top (leaving space on the breast edge) now ROLL!!!!
7. Secure them together with your toothpicks or you can tie it w string.
8. Brush the rolled up breast with olive oil, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it then stick it in the oven.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Once the chicken is done, brush a little bit more olive oil to the top and broil it!
Tada!!!! Easy Peasy!